rshd -l -h

The options -l -h -L do not work for rshd.  While this is undocumented
in the rshd man page, I figured, the reason must be what the rlogind
man page says:

 if PAM is in use then the options -l -h and -L are ignored by rlogind.

  So then how do I configure pam for rsh to ignore all users .rhosts
files *except* the superuser's?
Perhaps use the no_rhosts argument to pam_rhosts_auth.so, so have

   auth       required     /lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth.so  no_rhosts

as the first line in /etc/pam.d/rsh?  But does not this make rshd
ignore /root/.rhosts as well?  If it does not, then how do I make rshd
*ignore* /root/.rhosts ?

Also:

How do I tell pam to examine entered passwords when yppasswd is
used?  What I mean is that when a user uses passwd, and the new password is
not acceptable (used previously, is an English word, etc), then passwd
(through pam/cracklib I think) complains, and prompts for a
correction.  How can I configure yppasswd to do the same?
Can I just make the link in /etc/pam.d:

    ln -s passwd yppasswd

Any help appreciated.  (What is the good list to ask these questions?)

Mate
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis