Re: SSH

>> How can I limit the access to ssh with PAM? I want to use access.conf but
>> at the moment all users can login with ssh (and xdm by the way, the
>> access.conf addition to /etc/pam.d/xdm doesn't work (if I add it, none of
>> the users can login!))
>>
>> Paul

SSH is quite anal within in itself, the sshd_config files supports a number
of directives:

Other useful sshd_config directives include:

AllowGroups - explicity allow groups (/etc/group) to login using ssh
DenyGroups - explicity disallows groups (/etc/groups) from logging in

AllowUsers - explicity allow users to login in using ssh
DenyUsers - explicity blocks users from logging in

from my: http://redhat-security.seifried.org/section07/s07c03-sshd.html
and/or man sshd

-seifried, MCSE