Re: PAM, When?

That's cool... I'd love it if you kept us (or just me if this is too far
afield for this list) aprised of newly released info on this subject. As a
favor (so you can say no!)

thanks for bringing it up in the first place. I'm learning tons this week.
Yay. =)

jim

--
[L]inux has an installed base conservatively estimated at around 3 million
users.... [V]endors say that most of the top companies in the US have bought