Re: NT PAM

On 28-Oct-98 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Alan DeKok wrote:
>
>> > that having been said,a there is a PAM port to NT which uses [the
>> > bad
>> > hack of] GINAs.  a talk on it was given at the lisa-nt98
>> > conference
>> > (start at http://www.usenix.org, sorry i don't have reference to
>> > hand).
>>
>>   I found the authors home page at:
>>
>> http://www-personal2.engin.umich.edu/~itoi/

  I'm working on the next version of this project, bringing it in
line with the X/Open XSSO document.  Also I'm writing for Win32 in
general and not just for NT under a GINA as the current one is.

  I don't have a web page up for it yet, as I'm still working on
finishing some modules for testing purposes.

  Hopefully soon though.

--Allan

  Allan Bjorklund                  |                  allan@umich.edu
  Systems Research Programmer      |           University of Michigan
  Information Technology Division  |               535 W. William St.
  1-(734)-763-9391                 |              Ann Arbor, MI 48103