Re: rexecd --> pam_authenticate problem?

Hi,

I've made a brief look on pam_securetty module and found
that it returns PAM_SERVICE_ERR if it fails to determine the controlling
terminal.  As far as I remember rexec doesn't establish a preudoterminal
for the executed commands so pam_securetty should always fail for rexec.

I suggest to just remove the pam_securetty reference from the configuration
file.

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 04:14:50PM -0600, Reid van Melle wrote:
> BTW, is this a high volume mailing list?  It didn't look like there were a

Usually it isn't a high volume list.
The average traffic is about 20 letters per week.
This week looks like a champion :-)

Regards
					Andrey V.
					Savochkin