SimplePAMApps-0.50

Hello,

I am trying to hack passwd.c so that when users use it to change their
password, passwd will also update netatalk (AppleTalk) password.  netatalk
does support PAM if I choose to use clear text as password auth, but
because there is always a chance that people will sniff my subnet, so I
decided to use 2-way encrypted auth instead of clear text auth.  2-way
encrypted does not read /etc/passwd, instead of that, users need to have a
.passwd in their home directory.  .passwd must has clear text string
without character return key.

For example, if your password is a123456B, then .passwd must has a123456B
as clear text.  Users hate to have 2 or more passwords on a same system.
So which I want to do is when users use passwd to change their password,
passwd will also update the netatalk passwd.

I know C++, but do not know C.  So I wonder if you can give a help on
this?  (I use cout, cin, ifstream... etc.  I have no idea how printf,
fprintf works.)

Best Regards,
Alex Yu