Re: multiple root passwords...

gsri@cobaltnet.com writes:
>well, that's a good example. however, i could still achieve the same mgt
>convenience

Dude, I'm not telling you how to run your system, nor am I saying that
this is the only way to accomplish a set of goals.  I'm ONLY saying that
some people find it the most convenient way for THEM and that in certain
contexts it is not inappropriate.  Do whatever you want with your system!

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/