Re: Multiple Root & Hotmail -- synthesis

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, mpg4@paradise.duluoz.net wrote:

> I don't see a "nice" way to actually implement something like this,
> unfortunately.  Comments?

Hi Mike,
  I think I was the originator of both of those threads so I'd like to comment.
 I think something like that would be very useful.  However, I'm not sure that
you can use PAM *and* NSS at the same time.  Can someone confirm or deny this?
  A pam_virtual would be very useful for my work.  Over the next couple of
months I may be writing something similar to it if not exactly what you
suggested.  Would others be interested in this?
  -M@

--
Matthew Hixson - CIO			"Noone's ever tried this before."
FroZenWave Communications		"That's why its going to work."