Re: pam_krb* modules on multihomes boxes

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 06:06:30PM +0100, Mayers, Philip J wrote:
> There are known difficulties with multihomed kerberos boxes. Try this:
>
> http://www.nrl.navy.mil/CCS/people/kenh/kerberos-faq.html#multihomed
> http://www.nrl.navy.mil/CCS/people/kenh/kerberos-faq.html#kerbdns
>
> Regards,
> Phil

Thank you for the information, but I can kinit from the system in question
and my TGT is received fine.  I believe the pam_krb5 module authenticates
the user by whether or not a TGT can be retrieved from the KDC.

Wes
---
Wes Brown
ewb4@po.cwru.edu		wes@smellycat.com