Re: [Fwd: PAM Critical error, but no logging]

Xeno Campanoli wrote:

> Just as a further reassurance, I just did a cksum of the
> /lib/security/pam_* stuff on both machines, and then a diff on the two
> listings, and they
> were identical.

My best guess here is that something is wrong with pam_cracklib.so on my
broken PAM machine.  Is pam_cracklib.so dependent on something else I
might be checking out?  Perhaps some general library or a configuration
file that shouldn't normally be seen or something?

-
http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno
xeno@eskimo.com
Physically I'm at:  5101 N. 45th St., Tacoma, WA, 98407-3717, U.S.A.