Re: Linux-PAM: Undefined symbol: 'litodp' - on mipsel (PS2)

First I've heard of this. Could you run this command:

  nm libpam.so

on the compiled library?

A quick search on google gives me the impression that you may have
possibly run into some gcc/fp issue... It's probably in the pam_delay.c
code. I'm not sure what you need to do about it.

Cheers

Andrew