pam_limits broken in CVS...

Hi,
I want to congratulate the person who b0rken maxlogins
limit in pam_limits (Nalin?).
Try this:

*               hard    maxlogins       2

and see how many users will be able to login. This is _not_ desired
behaviour.
I know how to fix it, but I want to leave for the person who broke it.

Jan
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?