Re: xstrdup function

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 13:24, m96 wrote:

> > If you want to file the bugs, please do. If not, I'll get around to it
> > one day. :)
>
> is there a bug report page? for documentation and pam source
> (pam-cvs.sf.net ?) ?

I checked the PAM page at kernel.org, discovered a link to a sourceforge
project, followed that and discovered several bugs listed on the
sourceforge bugtracker.

So I assumed it was what Andrew's using, and filed some documentation
bugs there. (Forgot that one, though.)

Jenn V.

jenn@anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/