Re: Config file problem

Thanks, that seems to work. I guess the syntax is not that complicated after all.

John.

Shawn Sustaita wrote:
I'm fairly new to PAM but can't you do something like the following.

account [success=n default=ignore] module_1 pam_args ....
account require module_2 pam_args ....
account optional module_3 pam_args ....

If module_1 is successful, skip the next n (n = 1 in your case) module(s)
in the stack of that type (account), continuing with module_3.  If not,
ignore its return value and continue the module stack execution, namely module_2.

Shawn