Re: PAM support

Hi Neelay,

Check for presence of a file called pam.conf in /etc (old configurations)
or for the presence of the /etc/pam.d directory (new configurations)

If your system doesn't have either this pam.conf file nor the pam.d directory
your system does not support pam, in which case I'd upgrade my system
to a more recent version of Linux.

Maarten Buiter

Shah, Neelay wrote:

Hi,

	Is there any way to find out whether a UNIX system supports PAM or
not ?
	OR In other words is there any way to find out whether a UNIX system
is currently
   	using PAM ?

Thanks,
	Neelay S Shah