Re: Wen-Jiunn Chin/Endicott/IBM is out of the office.

thanks for letting me know ...

Viele Grüße - best regards,
    Alexander Peuchert

Alexander Peuchert
Deutsche Börse Systems AG
Tel. +49 (0)69 211 17300
Fax. +49 (0)69 211 617300

|-------+---------------->
|       |                |
|       | Wen-Jiunn Chin |
|       | <wen us ibm com|
|       | >              |
|       |                |
|       | 09.10.2003     |
|       | 20:41          |
|       | Please respond |
|       | to pam-list    |
|       |                |
|-------+---------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------->
  |     To:  pam-list redhat com                                    |
  |     cc:  (bcc: Alexander Peuchert/DBS/GDB)^                     |
  |     Subject:  Wen-Jiunn Chin/Endicott/IBM is out of the office. |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------->
  >--------------------|
  |                    |
  >--------------------|

I will be out of the office starting October 9, 2003 and will not return
until October 14, 2003.

I am out of the office from 10/09/03, returning 10/14/03.  You will receive
only this notification of my absence prior to my return, at which time I
will respond.
Please contact Syed Abuthagir for GWA.
Please contact my manager David Albright, for  emergencies.

               On Deamand Project - Larry Sackette
               GWA Linux Servers - Vikas Paul
               Treve Project - Anand Banerjee
               Team Lead - Steve Bernstein