does pam_groupdn support multiple values?

Hi,

I haven't seen this addressed in the docs I've read. If I missed one,
please let me know.

I want to allow users from any of 3 different groups to access a certain
class of machine. However, I don't know if I can open /etc/ldap.conf and
enter "pam_groupdn cn=group1,dc=example,dc=com
cn=group2,dc=example,dc=com" or if I have to have multiple instances of
'pam_groupdn', or if it's completely unsupported.

If it's not supported, does anyone have a good workaround that doesn't
require putting all of these people in the same group?

Thanks.