Re: Apache2 mod_auth_pam with Kerberos 5

Les, Nils,

Thank you for the response.  I did look at mod_auth_kerb, but
unfortunately it is dependent on browser type/version and assumes that
your clients are all inside the firewall and can reach the Kerberos
servers.  For now, I need to authenticate through PAM to internal
authentication servers (I could use MySQL or RADIUS, too).  The client
has to have a valid username and password before accessing the page.

So, I'm looking for feedback on any other Apache modules that allow PAM
authentication.  These are the only three that I have found:

mod_auth_pamacea

mod_auth_pamport

mod_auth_pam

If mod_auth_pam is the most stable of the three and nobody has had any
bad experiences with it, I am willing to use it in a production
environment.

Best Regards,

Van

--