Checking session validity

Hi,
my english is bad so I will be brief. :-(
I am trying to develop simple PAM module. It authenticate user using smartcard. Authentication works good but now I want to check once a time (in seconds) if user removes his smardcard (then he will be logged out). Can you guide me, how can I do this? Is there any PAM-aware solution?

Thanks for your responses.

Pavel Vejnarek