Pam for Aix 5.2

erri erricharl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:03:48 UTC 2004

Hello.
I have download pam-mysql because i want use it with postfix,courier-imap
and mysql.
When i try compile i get:
gcc -O2 -DAix -DAIX_PAM -ansi -D_POSIX_SOURCE -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wpointe
r-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wtraditional -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing
-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Winline -Wshadow -pedantic -fPIC -I/usr/includ
e/mysql -DPAM_DYNAMIC  -c pam_mysql.c -o dynamic/pam_mysql.o
pam_mysql.c:57:31: security/pam_misc.h: No such file or directory

Where i can download sources or binaries for aix ?

Thanks.