GDM and PAM on Fedora Core 1?

For some reason, I can't get GDM to authenticate using LDAP through PAM... I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but authentication via SSH/terminal login works perfectly fine; GDM is the only one to give me any problems. Anyone have any insight as to why this might be? Included is a copy of my /etc/pam.d/gdm file at the bottom of the email. Thanks in advance. =)

- Edward Howe - Frontier Science, Inc.

- - - - - - - - - snip - - - - - - - - -

#%PAM-1.0
auth     sufficient     pam_ldap.so
auth     required       pam_nologin.so
auth     required       pam_env.so
auth     required       pam_unix_auth.so

account  sufficient     pam_ldap.so
account  required       pam_unix_acct.so

password required pam_ldap.so

session  sufficient     pam_ldap.so
session  required       pam_unix_session.so