Re: module documentation

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 11:02:22AM +0200, Pascal wrote:
> I would like to know where I can find doc about each PAM module.
> Or how can I know which argument I can use with a PAM module
> (pam_warn.so for example) and which coponent (account, password, auth
> and session) is accepted with which PAM module?

I've found inaccuracies in it, but this is a place to start:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/

You probably want the system administrator's guide.

Or you can find the tarball for it at:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/doc/

--
Ed Schmollinger - schmolli frozencrow org