Re: Odd pam_limits.so behavior on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 2.1

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Alexandre Skyrme wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> 	I'm currently trying to limit the maximum number of logins for users
> on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 2.1. I have pam-0.75-46.9 (RPM) installed.
> Although the configuration seems to be correct the behavior is very odd.

Try adding change_uid option to pam_limits:
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so change_uid

As far as I remember I added change_uid option to solve this problem.

Jan
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?