Re: Developing PAM modules?

Modified to PAM_SUCCESS for the pam_sm_authenticate() function. Given the code below I am simply opening a file, inputting some information and closing it as a person logs in. I am new to pam modules so I figured do something easy to get started and as of yet I have not been able to get it to do anything.

How have you been testing? Have you added the module to your stack in the appropriate .conf file? Do you get errors?

Nate