Re: Developing PAM modules?

I am not recieving any errors, it compiles without error/warnings and I also have the module loading through the /etc/pam.d/login file ex.

And you are logging out/in to test? or running an app that uses the login stack or some such setup?

I have the same lines for session, password etc but I am not using any of those calls in my module so it shouldn't make any difference. Any assistance is appreciated.

Well, what about syslog'ing something, or doing a bit more error checking on your file handling code.. i note that you dont check the return of the fopen() call.