Re: Setting up Safeword auth with sshd

Henke Larsson wrote:
I'm kind of new to pam authentication and I would need some help with setting up Safeword authentication with sshd.

Is it enough to edit the /etc/pam.d/sshd file or do I need to change something else? /etc/init.d/system-auth?

If you're referring to SecureComputing pam_safeword.so then that is reported to not work with OpenSSH's sshd:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=107784259324428

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.