renewing of kerbero ticket at screenlock

Judy Hamilton judy at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 3 15:44:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have pam modules set to give my users a kerberos ticket at the
console.  When my users log in at the console with a smartcard (crypto
card)  they get a ticket good for 12 hours.

For Example:

judy at monterey ~]$ k5list
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_2383_PNqXXX
Default principal: judy at lanl.gov

06/03/04 08:41:50  06/03/04 18:41:41  krbtgt/lanl.gov at lanl.gov
06/03/04 08:43:54  06/03/04 18:41:41  host/dyquem.lanl.gov at lanl.gov

When my users use screenlock and come back to unlock the screen with a
smartcard, I would like them to get a kerberos ticket renewed for
another 12 hours.

Do any of you have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Judy

--
         Judy Hamilton                               L I N U X       .~.
         Los Alamos National Lab                     The Choice      /V\