/etc/passwd & /etc/shadow

PAM is running as root, at least I get a UID and EUID of 0 when using the get_(e)uid() function in a module I have been writting.

The next thing I want to do is to read in the contents of the /etc/passwd & /etc/shadow files during the pam_sm_authenticate() process so I may either add the user locally before mapping the ticket from a successfull kerberos authentication

So far I am turning up nill on the subject, I am on SuSE 9.0.

Thanks,

--
Jason Gerfen

"...Sometimes I just yell at myself. And it
makes me sad, sometimes I make myself cry..."
			~ My nephew Dawsyn