/etc/passwd & /etc/shadow

Joe Lewis joe at joe-lewis.com
Thu Jun 24 18:03:08 UTC 2004

I had written a pam_create_account, but it's a major security hole -
anyone can log in, and they get prompted for the password twice, and
then the account get's created.  The individual had requested the module
so that techs in the NOC had an easy time of creating them, and set it
up on the console-only login.  Is this what you are looking for?  If so,
I'll send you the code and let you hack away.

Joe