problem with vmsa

At first, sorry for my english, is not my leanguage...
...I have a problem when I want to work with my VMSA (Volume Manager Storage Administrator). I log with the user root at the machine and when I want to log with the same user at the VMSA...

"User is not authorized to connect to the server"

and for each error, the lof file server.log...

error in pam_auth_acct_mgmt: 7

please! help me :-D

Cecilia.

250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam