Re: PAM_MOUNT and SSH

Murray Trainer wrote:
I tried using ChallengeResponseAuthentication no and
PasswordAuthentication yes. It worked OK for ssh sessions but we are
tunneling NX sessions through SSH and the NX server had a problem with
that configuration. I look forward to testing any patches you can come
up with.

I'm sorry but I don't know how NX will interact with either PAM or sshd so I have no idea what the problem is.

What authentication method are you using with NX? I don't think key-based authentication via ssh will work with pam_mount.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.