PAM_MOUNT and SSH

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Mar 16 07:55:19 UTC 2005

Murray Trainer wrote:
> I tried using ChallengeResponseAuthentication no and
> PasswordAuthentication yes.  It worked OK for ssh sessions but we are
> tunneling NX sessions through SSH and the NX server had a problem with
> that configuration.  I look forward to testing any patches you can come
> up with.

I'm sorry but I don't know how NX will interact with either PAM or sshd so
I have no idea what the problem is.

What authentication method are you using with NX?  I don't think key-based
authentication via ssh will work with pam_mount.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.