Re: Authentication based on return value of external program?

Nick Owen wrote:
I see.  What if access to the ftp server is only available via a dynamic
URL that lasts for only a couple of hours?
That´s how we currently handle it. I´ve set a conservative limit of 24 hours. This maybe can be reduced, although a few downloads are quiet big and depending on the speed of the visitor´s internet connection could be active for multiple hours.

So it´s not a really big problem for us, although it would be nice to handle the situation more intelligently.

Steffen