Fedora 5 w/afs

I have chased this problem since Fedora 4 and still unable to find what I am missing. I can log in to my machines (4) and authenticate in AFS but not get a token. True for all machines both before in Fedora 4 and now in 5.
After logging in you can issue a "klog" and get a token.
My understanding of this problem is both functions are covered by my "pam_afs.krb.so" file. I have tried it with just pam_afs.so and with pam_krb5.so

These symptoms are true with GDM or SSHD login and the following is the same for both:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_env.so
auth       sufficient   pam_afs.so try_first_pass ignore_root
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_nologin.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional     pam_console.so

Any help with what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated.
Pete