How to limit disk quota with PAM

Hi,

We know we can limit dynamic resource quota by setrlimit API, however
as for disk quota limitation we have not any good idea. We have to
make the filesystem to support.

As for me, I can do the quota limitation for CPU, memory, but I don't
know how to limit the disk space with current system APIs. If any one
have any good idea, please share with me.

Thanks alot,

Ian