Minimal configuration

Lars-Erik Helander lehswe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:25:46 UTC 2009

I am trying to apply PAM to a Linux system. The system could be considered
as minimal and there is no login at all (autologin of user XXX via
rungetty).
The reason for use of PAM is to provide control of resource limits (rtprio,
memlock, nice) to applications.

I would be very happy if someone would be able to guide me towards a working
PAM configuration for the above mentioned system. I know the details of how
to set up /etc/security/limits.conf and seek for help regarding how to set
up the various pam config files required.

Kind Regards

Lars