how to compile/configure after adding file.h in the package

Hello,
I work with pam_pkcs11 package. I am not accustomed to use autotool.
In pam_pkcs11.c I have to use a new structure : login_handle_t. I defined it in a new file : login_handle.h
What have I to configure in makefile.am ? how must I recompile ?
Thank you for your help.

Avec Windows Live, vous organisez, retouchez et partagez vos photos.