Question regarding pam.conf

Hello All,

I am trying to setup pam.conf file which allows users to login with radius or password mechanism.

I want to restrict to do su - (Superuser to root) depending on user groups. However users still can do su - but not root.

I believe that i need to check originating User and Target User but do not get information on this.

As of now, my pam.conf file allows everybody to do su - (with root password).

Please help.

Thanks & Best Regards
Amit