Re: Unix : home directory

The local directory is on the disl of the user's computer, but the pam
directory is a NFS file system.  The user can use differents computers
and can find his data everywhere (on the pam directory). But he can do
something confidentially on his own system (a local directory).
  Sometimes we have problem with the NFS storage and with this
solution (connection on the pam directory), the use can't connect
anywhere. The problem is on Unix.

  So the symbolic link is not the solution.

Thank you
Chris