[Platformone] [Non-DoD Source] Re: EXT :Re: OpenShift Questions

ABODUNRIN, ADEMOLA A GG-12 USAF AFMC AFLCMC/HNCP ademola.abodunrin at us.af.mil
Tue Dec 3 18:43:10 UTC 2019

Good afternoon All,

Please assist us with the problem below. The team has logged a ticket in the GitLab as well.

Most Sincerely,

Ade Abodunrin, GG-12, USAF

Product Owner (Cybertron & Ginyu Force), Unified Platform

[cid:image001.png at 01D4F814.4AA552D0]

LevelUP Code Works

Commercial:  (210) 890-2113

NIPR email: ademola.abodunrin at us.af.mil