[Platformone] [EXT] Re: Riddle me this, Batman (odd things in up-prod)

Dean Lystra dlystra at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 16:09:15 UTC 2019

The OCP bastion instance is used as part of the OCP installation process.
This is where the openshift installation playbooks are run. It is not meant
to be a jump box. The prod bastion instance was configured with an EIP in
the public subnet for external access to the IdM CLI, but was manually
deployed.