[Platformone] AWS Network Issue

Jonathan Rickard jrickard at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 23:59:34 UTC 2019

Yep, we checked the security groups - even tried to open it up 0.0.0.0 to
test and got nothing.  I checked the peering and that looks good, I also
checked the route tables and from what I can tell it all looks right.

Trying to go from production-vpc to dev-up-vpc and staging-up-vpc
(production to staging is most important ATM) ..

Jonathan Rickard, RHCA

Principal Consultant, NAPS

Red Hat Remote - Texas <https://www.redhat.com/>

jonny at redhat.com