[Platformone] Support Assistance

Kevin O'Donnell kodonnel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 21:05:47 UTC 2019

Hello Chris,

Thank you.. As it turns out we are deploying to a new VPC now and we have
encountered the same issue again. This new ec2 landed on the same problem
host that we had issues with yesterday. We are working with support to move
the ec2 to another host, how can we pull this problem host out of the mix?

The support engineer asked if you would reach out to him.

https://console.amazonaws-us-gov.com/support/cases?#/6655545661/en

Thanks,

KEVIN O'DONNELL

ARCHITECT MANAGER