[Platformone] Support Assistance

Kevin O'Donnell kodonnel at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 01:30:17 UTC 2019

Chris,

Thank you for your response and follow up. Your detail is greatly
appreciated. Our deployments after the host issues have been resolved and
we have not faced the same issues. I appreciate your team's dedication to
addressing and resolving these issues. This is the second time that our
team has had host-related issues. How can we as a combined team supporting
our DoD customers resolve and or remediate potential issues? Should we
follow a dedicated path and or a specific coms route? I just want to make
sure we are leveraging all the paths forward.

Once again, Thank you for your time and support.

Thanks,

KEVIN O'DONNELL

ARCHITECT MANAGER

Red Hat Red Hat NA Public Sector Consulting <https://www.redhat.com/>