[Platformone] FW: [Non-DoD Source] Fwd: Twistlock Image Scanning issue

Mike Knoth mike.knoth at g2-inc.com
Sun Dec 15 00:05:26 UTC 2019

Keegan,

Thank you, I see you put in a "hot fix". Now that this hot fix is in there
- Twistlock is working perfectly as we expect it to. As especially I can
view
https://levelup-twistlock.apps.cluster.unified-platform.io/#!/monitor/vulnerabilities/registry?search=das%2F
and
see all of the tags in there.

If you wanted to - you could keep this hot fix in for a few weeks, and make
this a medium priority issue or something. As we're satisfied with what is
in there right now.

Mike