[Platformone] [Non-DoD Source] Update on IATT Scans and POA&M

Brenna Gordon bgordon at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 20:52:46 UTC 2019

Steven,

Have there been updated scans run today? If so, can we get a copy? Most
recent I have is from yesterday and the POA&Ms for those are already in
draft. Highs:

   - Two completed/false positives
   - One not applicable
   - Two outstanding: AV and FIPS in GRUB2

Thanks,

Brenna

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 3:32 PM BOGUE, STEVEN E CTR USAF AFMC AFLCMC/HNCP <
steven.bogue.1.ctr at us.af.mil> wrote:

> Cory was working it, but he’s traveling.  I think Brenna may be working it
> as well.

Brenna Gordon

Client Manager, NAPS

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>