[Platformone] Account for Dirty Dev

Kevin O'Donnell kodonnel at redhat.com
Mon Dec 23 21:38:41 UTC 2019

We are planning on creating the accounts tonight. And yes this is from
stable with some additional items that were not merged. We would have
caught this earlier but most are on PTO for the holiday. And this is the
perfect use case for the testing modules that we need to code out.

I could have run the tests over the weekend but I was with my family.

Thanks for being patient.

Thanks,

KEVIN O'DONNELL

ARCHITECT MANAGER