[Platformone] EC2 Start/Stop Testing - VPCS: Staging-up-vpc, dev-up-vpc

O'Brien, Lawrence [US] (MS) Lawrence.OBrien at ngc.com
Thu Feb 6 14:59:10 UTC 2020

Resending with platformone at redhat.com<mailto:platformone at redhat.com> email address correction.....

From: O'Brien, Lawrence [US] (MS)
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:11 AM
To: joshua.crisp.2 at af.us.mil; Adrian Nunez <adrian.nunez at bylight.com>; 'platform1 at redhat.com' <platform1 at redhat.com>; 'wayne.starr.1 at us.af.mil' <wayne.starr.1 at us.af.mil>
Cc: 'Goss, Andrew [Semper Valens Solutions (SVS)]' <andrew.goss at accenturefederal.com>; 'walter.steins at bylight.com' <walter.steins at bylight.com>
Subject: EC2 Start/Stop Testing - VPCS: Staging-up-vpc, dev-up-vpc

Lambda testing manually executed.
EC2Stop Executed 4:43am CDT
ALL EC2's stopped at 4:48am CDT

EC2Start Executed 4:49am CDT (ALL started defined as all that were running prior to EC2Stop, EC2 ID's stopped prior to testing: dev-up-vpc= 9b,2c,66 ; staging-up-vpc= a1):

4:51 EC2-Dev-Up-vpc ALL started and completed status checks
4:52 EC2-"staging-up-vpc" ALL started and completed status checks

I'll have a word doc available today with screenshots if anyone is interested.

I will test Cloudwatch scheduling tonight and tomorrow morning if I do not hear any objections or concerns. Cloudwatch schedule is: shutdown at 2300 CDT and startup at 0500 CDT.

Let me know any concerns or issues asap.

Thanks.

Lawrence O'Brien, MBA, CISSP, PMP, PMI-ACP
SAFe 4 Certified Practitioner
AWS Cloud Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Northrop Grumman Technology Services
M: 210.529.6414