[Platformone] Increase in EC2 utilization

Jonathan Rickard jrickard at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 17:45:11 UTC 2020

Lawrence -

It is us using them - we're rebuilding the staging platform which is why
you're seeing the uptick in ec2's. This should normalize, you may have to
modify your scripts with the ec2 names - and I apologize for not even
thinking about this affecting you guys.

jonny

Jonathan Rickard, RHCE, RHCA

Consulting Architect