[publican-list] Friday Update

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Fri May 2 06:50:23 UTC 2008

Version 0.33 is still waiting to be tested for F8 and to be pushed for EPEL 4 & 5. I'll chase these up next week to see what is going on.

Work on version 0.34 so far:

- Fix PO file name missing from translation status report
- Modify xmlClean to output dummy content for empty files
- Default SHOW_UNKNOWN tags off (shuts up build for non-redhat users)
- Make unset entity warnings more obvious
- Make publican desktop docs use DESKTOP style
- Fix missing list image in html-single articles
- Commented out debug output in chunking xsl
- QANDA set html and css fix BZ #442674
- Fix kde requires. BZ #443024
- Add default FOP xconf file.
- Added help_internals target, to explain some internal variables.
- Added check for banned tags, disabled atm.
- Added --lang to create_book BZ #444851
- Added package tag BZ #444908
- Cleaned up help texts

I spent some time migrating some external docs for a presentation Andy is giving about publican next week; hopefully he will let us know how it all went :)

I setup my fedora people page, it's pretty empty but I did use publican to do it so it looks better than most fedora people pages ;)

Next week I will be spending time getting FOP working on RHEL 5. So next Friday I'll have that working or will have invented a new Darwin award application strategy.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer