[publican-list] Publican 1.0

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 23:59:42 UTC 2009

Jared Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 09:37 +1000, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
>> Hi Jared, the code is not freely available yet. It will be in the repo
>> for the beat though.
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "in the repo for the beat".  Which repo?
> What do you mean by "for the beat"?

I like to think my typos add "character" ... at least that is what I try
to tell myself!

The source code will be in the publican SVN repo for the beta.

Packages will be also made available, we haven't discussed how yet. We
want to do it so you can install the beta side by side with the current
packages so people can continue to do their work and test the new stuff
at the same time.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>